Pages

Feb 13, 2014

Overdue Updates

The Titanic model has been in display quality for quite some time now but I haven't updated the blog in a while! allow me to show the Titanic in its current state. While there is still much more work to do, it finally at least looks like a completely model. For now the model is still in several pieces, which will eventually get glued together, so the minor gaps in the model will be fixed later.


Comparison shots for good measure...





All in all, some of the accuracy was difficult to achieve due to my limited resources and, in some cases, lack of historical record. Either way, I'm pretty happy with the way it's turned out so far. The rest of the work mainly lies in the display base, which is mostly staining wood and painting details, but I need access to home depot before I finish any of that. Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment